1059 SUNNY FM Virtual Garage Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the “1059 SUNNY FM Virtual Garage” promotion (the “Promotion”), which is being conducted by WOCL (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on Monday, August 14, 2017 and ends on Monday, August 28, 2017 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrant may enter by phone or on-site as follows:
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, August 14, 2017 and ending on Friday, August 25, 2017 between the hours of 6:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 7:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated caller (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Station contest line at 407-919-1059 will win an On-Air Qualifying Prize and will be qualified for the chance to win the Grand Prize upon confirmation of eligibility (each deemed a “Qualifier”). At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected, or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- To enter on-site, visit the Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show at the Orange County Convention Center (West Concourse, Halls E1 & E2, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819) during show hours (subject to change) which are August 25, 2017 from 12:00pm ET to 7:00pm ET, August 26, 2017 from 10:00am ET to 7:00pm ET and August 27, 2017 from 11:00am ET to 5:00pm ET (the “On-Site Entry Period”) to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last), legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on an official entry form and place the completed entry form in the dedicated collection box. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. All entries must be received by 5:00pm ET on August 27, 2017. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Failure to provide all required information may result in disqualification. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Enter to win box will be located at booth #948 plus a free alternate means of entry will be available outside the show entrance.
- An entrant may only be a Qualifier once regardless of method of selection. There will be up to a total of twenty-six (26) Qualifiers (twenty-five (25) on-air and one (1) on-site) and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Promotion.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, and homeowners at the time of entry and who reside in the following Florida counties: Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Polk, Volusia, Brevard or Flagler. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show, Tailored Living, DieHard, Craftsman, Southeast Steel, the Station, CBS Radio Inc., their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Orlando metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize every fourteen (14) days in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Up to twenty-five (25) On-Air Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each On-Air Qualifying Prize consists of four (4) tickets (valid for winner and three (3) guests) to the Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show on August 25-27, 2017 for one day admission.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each On-Air Qualifying Prize is $36. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner and/or guest if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in the Promotion. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
- Prize certificate for Tailored Living – Cabinetry valid for the following: Eight (8) feet of heavy duty garage storage cabinets with adjustable shelves and drawers in a white finish and stainless bar handles. Black Handiwall with multiple adjustable garage accessories. Inclusive of materials, installation, labor and tax. The cabinets and Handiwall are attached to the wall. Winner has six (6) months from date of winning to redeem prize.
- DieHard products consisting of: one (1) DieHard Platinum Portable Power 1150, one (1) DieHard Gold 250A Wheeled Battery Charger & Engine Starter, one (1) DieHard 71303 Advanced Power Booster Cable, 16′, 6 Gauge, and three (3) DieHard 4AA Flashlights.
- Craftsman products consisting of: one (1) Craftsman Home Series 26″ Wide 5-Drawer Rolling Cabinet – Red, one (1) 6-pc. 19.2V C3 Combo Cordless Power Tool Kit w/ Lithium-Ion Technology, one (1) Craftsman 21 piece titanium coated drill bit set, one (1) Craftsman 6 Gallon 3 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac, one (1) Craftsman Evolv 83 piece homeowner tool set.
- Prize certificate valid for SAMSUNG Laundry Pair provided by Southeast Steel valid for the following: one (1) SAMSUNG Washer DV40J3000AW (4.0 Cu. Ft. 8-Cycle Top-Loading Washer) and one (1) SAMSUNG Dryer DV40J3000EW
- ARV of the Grand Prize is $5,000.
The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Tailored Living. Prize winner must own their home as of the date prior to the start of the Promotion. Entrants are solely responsible for securing all required permits and permissions/authorizations from any local Home Owner’s Association or government. If winner cannot accommodate the proposed cabinetry installation with six (6) months from date of winning, and the winner and Sponsor cannot mutually agree upon a new installation date, the prize will be forfeited. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The On-Air Qualifying Prize winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed by 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 25, 2017. The Grand Prize winner will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within five (5) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed or shipped to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Up to twenty-six (26) total Qualifiers will be selected as follows:
Up to twenty-five (25) Qualifiers will be selected on-air as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. On-Air Qualifiers will be awarded an On-Air Qualifying Prize and will be notified at the time of their call.
Up to one (1) additional Qualifier will be selected on August 28, 2017 at approximately 8:00am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing of all eligible on-site entries received during the On-Site Entry Period. There is no prize associated with being selected as the on-site Qualifier. On-site Qualifier will be notified by telephone promptly following the random drawing.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on August 28, 2017 at approximately 8:30am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all combined Qualifiers selected. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of becoming an on-air Qualifier depend on the order and number of calls received. Odds of becoming an on-site Qualifier depend on the number of entries received. Odds of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 26.
- On-air Qualifiers must listen to the Station to win but need not be present to qualify. On-site Qualifiers must be present to enter but need not listen to the Station to qualify. Qualifiers need not listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The On-Air Qualifying Prize winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release by 5:00pm ET on Friday, August 25, 2017 or On-Air Qualifying Prize will be forfeited and an alternate On-Air Qualifying Prize winner will not be selected. The Grand Prize winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within five (5) days of winning or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station’s or its Promotion administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who (i) is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or (ii) is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s).
- Except where prohibited, by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any damages awarded multiplied or increased. New York law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt by August 28, 2017 to “1059 SUNNY FM’s Virtual Garage – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WOMX-FM, 1800 Pembrook Drive, Suite 400, Orlando, Florida 32810. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt by October 28, 2017 to the above address marked “1059 SUNNY FM Virtual Garage – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at http://www.1059sunnyfm.com.
Administrator: WOCL, 1800 Pembrook Drive, Suite 400, Orlando, Florida 32810
Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Tailored Living, Tailored Living Premier Garage, 518 Douglas Ave Suite 1234 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
DieHard, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Craftsman, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Southeast Steel, 63 West Amelia Street, Orlando, Florida 32801