Forget Rick Rolling. Who needs Rick Astley when you have Hall and Oates!?!? That’s the basic philosophy behind a call to 719-26-OATES ( or 62837 if you don’t like to have to rely on the letters) where you can have your emergency fix for one of the tunes of Daryl Hall and John Oates.
An automated female operator will direct you to choose numbers 1-4 for a quartet of Hall and Oates classics. Then try punching 5 and see what you get!
The Hall and Oates “emergency line” even has its own Twitter account.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try. Remember, U.S. long distance rates may apply.
What’s new on 1059SUNNYFM.COM?
- Today In Music History: 11/24/17
- Win Tickets To ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ And Orlando Magic’s Star Wars Game Night
- Thanksgiving Day Travel Facts
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Today In Music History: 11/22/17
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate