Forget Rick Rolling. Who needs Rick Astley when you have Hall and Oates!?!? That’s the basic philosophy behind a call to 719-26-OATES ( or 62837 if you don’t like to have to rely on the letters) where you can have your emergency fix for one of the tunes of Daryl Hall and John Oates.
An automated female operator will direct you to choose numbers 1-4 for a quartet of Hall and Oates classics. Then try punching 5 and see what you get!
The Hall and Oates “emergency line” even has its own Twitter account.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try. Remember, U.S. long distance rates may apply.
What’s new on 1059SUNNYFM.COM?
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Classic Albums Live: Elton John
- Play Fake News To Win Tickets To See David Byrne
- Win Front Row Seats To James Taylor This Five Row Friday!
- Shepherd’s Hope Gets Hospital-Grade Cleaning System
- Today in Music History 03/16/18
- Q-Tip and Demi Lovato Reveal Music Video for Elton John Cover
- Wherein I Inadvertently Create A Mystery In The Kitchen
- Eagles’ Glenn Frey Celebrated with New ‘Above the Clouds’ Box Set
- Neil Young’s Next Book is a Sci-Fi Novel
- Cats Are The BEST Moms