CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer Davy Jones has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died from an apparent heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed that “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
One fan instantly took to Twitter with this sentiment:
We couldn’t agree more. R.I.P. Davy!
For more on the death of Davy Jones, head to CBS Miami.
What’s new on SUNNY?
- Record Store Day Reveals 2017 Black Friday Exclusives
- Rami Malek as Queen’s Freddie Mercury: See the New Photo
- ZZ Top Postpone Tour Due to Dusty Hill’s Health
- Research Your Roots: Cooper Memorial Library Free Classes
- Today In Music History: 10/17/17
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.17.17
- Tom Petty Laid to Rest in Private California Ceremony
- Microsoft Builds Employees A Tree House To Promote Creativity
- ‘Puddles Pity Party’ The Clown Sings “Sound Of Silence”
- AirAsia Jet Plunges 24,000 Feet In Just 9 Minutes