The tornadoes that swept through Oklahoma yesterday, were completely devastating. Yet even in the midst of extreme tragedy and destruction, one true miracle took place.
During an interview with Moore, Oklahoma resident Barbara Garcia, whose home was flattened to rubble, Garcia lamented not so much on the loss of her home, but on the loss of her little dog.
“I never lost consciousness and I hollered for my little dog and he didn’t answer or didn’t come,” Garcia told the interviewer before something truly miraculous happened. Take a look. It’s one of the few truly inspiring stories to come from yesterday’s tragedy.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Record Store Day Reveals 2017 Black Friday Exclusives
- Rami Malek as Queen’s Freddie Mercury: See the New Photo
- ZZ Top Postpone Tour Due to Dusty Hill’s Health
- Research Your Roots: Cooper Memorial Library Free Classes
- Today In Music History: 10/17/17
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.17.17
- Tom Petty Laid to Rest in Private California Ceremony
- Microsoft Builds Employees A Tree House To Promote Creativity
- ‘Puddles Pity Party’ The Clown Sings “Sound Of Silence”
- AirAsia Jet Plunges 24,000 Feet In Just 9 Minutes