It’s hard to believe that this isn’t all a joke, but it appears to be 100% legit. Conceived by South Florida resident Joanna Rohrback, Prancercise is described as a “springy,rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and is ideally induced by elation.”
The Prancercise demonstration video was put on YouTube in December of last year but didn’t find its viral bankability until just this week, where it currently has over two million views!
If the video gets you excited about a new method of exercise, be sure to visit the official Prancercise website (where the image of Rohrback Photoshopped next to a horse is just priceless) and consider purchasing Prancercise: The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence, currently available on Amazon.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Win Tickets To Lana Del Ray With Mix 105.1
- Today In Music History: 10/23/17
- Listen To Win $50 To The Melting Pot!
- Rick Stacy On Demand 10.23.17
- Paris Jackson Lends Vocals to Cousin Austin’s Performance: Watch
- Classified Files On JFK’s Assassination To Be Released
- Listen All This Week For Bruce Hornsby Tickets!
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Bruce Hornsby
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer On October 28th At Lake Eola