So do we want our guy to wear shorts shorter than us? Well depends on the guy but I’m not sure I want to see a man in Daisy Dukes either! But get ready, the new summer trend for men 2014 is short shorts. It such a serious topic even the Wall Street Journal has noticed the change in “hemline” for men’s shorts.
The truth is the short shorts for men has been trending for the last two years in Europe and moved at a snails-pace to get to the States but they’re here now and even celebs like Bradley Cooper have begun sporting the short shorts. YAY!
So whether you’re a traditional shorts-kind-a-guy or a trend setter, the good news is we women get to enjoy the latest trend for men for a change. Thank you fashionistas!
The Latest From Sunny
- Frito Lay Shortage Is Freaking Out NYC
- Most Americans Think Big Brother Is Spying On Them
- D’oh! Driver Caught With Homer Simpson Fake Drivers License!
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Reveals Pete Townshend Saved His New Solo LP
- It’s A Winning Wednesday For Donny & Marie Tickets
- Even I Could Finish This Race
- Today in Music History 03/19/18
- Most Awesome Father Daughter Dance
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Classic Albums Live: Elton John
- Play Fake News To Win Tickets To See David Byrne