It’s no secret Germans love beer; and this beer waiter is no doubt a favorite among his countrymen.
Oliver Struempfel serves beer at the Gillemoos festival in Abensberg, Germany. Ollie is so good at carrying overflowing mugs of the frothy beverage, he decided to enter a beer carrying contest at this year’s festival.
Unlike most festival-goers, carrying beer in their guts, Struempfel lugged 27 mugs of beer more than 131 feet without dropping a single one. The previous record was only 20 beers in one carry. Now, that deserves one hell of a gratuity!
Watch the video above to see Ollie in action!
More Viral Vid Fun
- Viral Vid Fun: Cat Saves Friend From The Vet
- Viral Vid Fun: ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Flub Goes Viral
- Viral Vid Fun: Woman Goes Nuts After Crashing Into Gas Station
- Viral Vid Fun: Kids Interrupt Live BBC Interview
- Viral Vid Fun: Dancing Goat Farmer Goes Viral
- Viral Vid Fun: Turtle Impersonates Owen Wilson
- Viral Vid Fun: ‘Bohemian Rhaposdy’ Sung By 260 Movies
- Viral Vid Fun: “Hand Snake” Sings “Trust In Me” From “The Jungle Book”
- Viral Vid Fun: Amazing 80s Movies Supercut
- Viral Vid Fun: Kevin Harlan’s Play-By-Play Of Semi-Streaker