By Brad Haynes
It’s the cheesiest day of the year. Happy National Pizza Day!
In celebration, we want to fill you in on the best places to grab a slice in Orlando as well as the best deals going on today for National Pizza Day.
USA Today in their 10Best section have broken down the best pizzerias in Orlando and have come up with the following.
10) Brick & Fire- 1621 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806
9) Pizza Xtreme- 7250 S Kirkman Rd #103, Orlando, FL 32819
8) Via Napoli- Walt Disney World, Epcot, 1510 Avenue of the Stars, Orlando, FL 32830
7) Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza- 420 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
6) Armando’s Cucina Italiana & Pizzeria- 463 W New England Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
5) Lazy Moon- 11551 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817 & 1011 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803
4) Pizzeria Del-Dio- 3210 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803
3) Bavaro’s Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria- 1468 Tuskawilla Rd #1020, Winter Springs, FL 32708
2) Francesco’s Ristorante & Pizzeria- 400 S Orlando Ave #104, Maitland, FL 32751
1) The Wine Barn- 959 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
And if you’re looking for some good deals on your pizza today, FOX News reports that the national chains will have you covered there.
Domino’s– If you order a large three-topping pizza online today, you can pick it up in-store for just $8. They also have a mix-and-match deal with two or more items for just $5.99.
Hungry Howie’s– Hungry Howie’s is serving up a large pizza (with three toppings) for just $7.99.
Papa John’s– Papa John’s will be celebrating for over a month with 40 percent off all regular-priced pizzas through March 5 using promo code 40PIZZA.
Pizza Hut and Amazon– Pizza Hut is partnering with Amazon and the Echo for a special deal. From today through Feb. 16, if you use the Pizza Hut skill for Alexa, you will receive 30 percent off your order. Or you can go old school and use the code TEOMED3T6 to get a Medium three-topping pizza for just $6.