A recent survey has found that people tend to make assumptions about you and your personality based on the color of your car.
Here are six car colors from This Is Money and the results of what people think about your personality…
1. A black car makes you seem charming, intelligent, and ambitious. It also makes you appear to be selfish.
2. If you’re driving a white or silver car you come off as trustworthy.
3. A red car gives the impression of someone who is adventurous…but also angry!
4. Those who drive blue cars are perceived to be loyal, kind and considerate.
5. Tan or brown cars make people think you’re grumpy, mean, and boring.
6. A gold car gives the illusion of greed and wealth.