Who doesn’t like some free food? Probably no one! And with the insurgence of restaurants having their own email diner clubs, as well as special apps, most all of them are giving you something to eat just for signing up.
Website The Balance took a good look at all of the offers currently available out there and came up with a comprehensive list for the diner looking to get a little something for free.
Here are 10 of the best deals involving chains you can visit in the Orlando area.
- Shake Shack: Use the code “shackappy” when you download the Shack App and create an account. You’ll get a free single ShackBurger.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Get a free coffee when you enroll, on your birthday, and for every 200 points spent when enrolled in the DDPerks Rewards Program.
- IHOP: Join IHOP’s Pancake Revolution, and you’ll get a free Rooty Tooty Fresh N’ Fruity stack of pancakes for signing up, on your membership anniversary, and on your birthday. You can also get free pancakes on IHOP Free Pancake Day.
- TGIFriday’s: Get a free appetizer or dessert just for joining their Give Me More Stripes rewards program. You’ll also get a free dessert on your birthday.
- Krispy Kreme: Join Friends of Krispy Kreme and you’ll get an email for a free doughnut of your choice. There are plenty of other times during the year you can get free Krispy Kreme donuts.
- Panera Bread: Join MyPanera and you’ll get a free pastry item just for joining. They also give out tons of other freebies when you’re a member.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get a free small plate just for joining California Pizza Kitchen’s Dough Rewards.
- Buca Di Beppo: Join the Buca eClub and you’ll get a coupon redeemable for free small pasta.
- Rubio’s: Join the Beach Club and you’ll get a free taco.
- Backyard Burgers: Sign up for the Backyard Burgers Clubhouse and you’ll get a coupon for a BOGO burger emailed to you in a few weeks.
Visit The Balance to see the full list of deals that are available.