Heads up homemade slime is causing some serious injuries!


Several parents have had to rush their kids to the hospital with serious burns on their hands after making some homemade slime. You’ve seen the stuff- that yucky, stretchy play material.

The homemade goo stuff has become popular on Instagram and YouTube instructing how to make the slime however, one mother is warning parents to steer clear of the not-kid-friendly-slime.

Twitter @ItsYourGrace
Instagram @sunnygracev
Facebook Grace Vasquez (Grace V)
Email grace@1059sunnyfm.com


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1059 SUNNY FM

Get The App
SUNNY Money At TwentyFind out how you could pick up $1,000!

Listen Live