By Brad Haynes
Have you ever thought that you would like to work for Disney but don’t want to deal with the I-4 traffic and the crowds?
Well now you can work for Disney right from your very own home!
A look at the Disney Careers webpage shows that they are hiring in Florida for Guest Services Representatives for the Disney Store and you will work right from your own home. They also have positions available for residents of Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas.
The open work-from-home positions are all part-time and don’t have a salary listed.
Basic qualifications for the job include:
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone and via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency including personal consumer online shopping experience, knowledge of multiple browsers including navigating websites, mobile web/mobile application experience, use of Microsoft Office Suit, and basic troubleshooting preferred
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action as appropriate
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection required
- Proven ability to work in a structured environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays and weekends
For a complete description of the position and to apply, click here.