By Grace Vasquez
Say you love Cheetos? Well then get ready for a dream come true for you a restaurant with an all Cheeto menu! Whaat? True.
Opening next week, the first-ever Cheetos restaurant will debut in the Big Apple.
The Spotted Cheetah is opening in downtown Manhattan from August 15th – August 17th, and guests can only get in if they have a reservation. And those lucky enough to nab one will certainly be dining on more than just a bag or Cheetos. The restaurant will offer a three-course tasting menu, which ranges in price from $8 to $22, designed by Food Network chef Anne Burrell, and featuring 11 different Cheetos-inspired dishes, using a variety of Cheetos flavors.
Menu items include:
- Cheetos® Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos® Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos® Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
- Flamin’ Hot® and White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos®
- Cheetos® Mix-ups® Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos® Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot® Limón Chicken Tacos
- Cheetos® Sweetos® Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos® Sweetos® Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos® and Cheetos® Sweetos® Apple Crepe