By Grace Vasquez

I got into my fair share of trouble when I was a kid but I don’t think I was ever obsessed with putting everything in my mouth like some kids…and this kid, who now squeaks!

An eight-year-old boy from Argentina was partying a bit too hard when he swallowed a small toy. That toy happened to be one that squeaks which left the little guy honking each time he took a breath.

A video of his squeaking went viral, of course! Good news reports say the unnamed kid had the plastic piece causing the honking removed by doctors and he made a full recovery.  Well thank goodness for that, whew! Could you imagine going through life as a human squeaky toy? ~grace


Twitter @ItsYourGrace
Instagram @sunnygracev
Facebook Grace Vasquez (Grace V)
Email grace@1059sunnyfm.com
www.1059sunnyfm.com/grace</

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 1059 SUNNY FM

Get The App
Listen To Win DiamondsDomino will have them for you.

Listen Live