By Grace Vasquez
I got into my fair share of trouble when I was a kid but I don’t think I was ever obsessed with putting everything in my mouth like some kids…and this kid, who now squeaks!
An eight-year-old boy from Argentina was partying a bit too hard when he swallowed a small toy. That toy happened to be one that squeaks which left the little guy honking each time he took a breath.
A video of his squeaking went viral, of course! Good news reports say the unnamed kid had the plastic piece causing the honking removed by doctors and he made a full recovery. Well thank goodness for that, whew! Could you imagine going through life as a human squeaky toy? ~grace