By Grace Vasquez
Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. Please show your support by saying thank you in one form or another. Here are some great suggestions from C.O.P.S. website:
- Change your profile picture on social media to the .jpg image provided at http://www.facebook.com/nationalcops.
- Wear blue clothing in support of law enforcement.
- Send a card of support to your local police department or state agency.
- Share a story about a positive law enforcement experience on social media.
- Ask children in your community to write letters in support of law enforcement.
- Participate in Project Blue Light – Proudly display your blue light in support of law enforcement.
- Organize an event or a rally in support of your law enforcement officers.
- Advertise your support through local media outlets/billboards.
- Post the public service announcement supplied by C.O.P.S. to your organization’s webpage or social media pages.
Much respect for all our local law enforcement. You all are the best! ~grace