By Grace Vasquez
Full disclosure: I love Dunkin’ Donuts! Love their coffee, their donut-bites and oh yum, their breakfast sandwiches! But now, many of our favorite items are going away. Adios Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced that they will be eliminating 10 items from their menu to help make their service “faster.” Items that have been holding up the line:
• Turkey Cheddar Bacon Sandwich
• Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
• Tuna Salad Sandwich
• Chicken Salad Sandwich
• Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
• Angus Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
• Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango Smoothies
• Peach, Caramel, and Mocha unsweetened flavor shots
• Some optional muffin, bagel and cream cheese selections
A statement from Dunkin’ Donuts said that the smaller new menu will result in “faster, more accurate service and a more consistent consumer experience from store to store.” I’m not sure who complained all I know is every time I drove up to a Dunkin’ my order was fast and accurate.
Sigh. Goodbye yummy Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich. ~grace