By Grace Vasquez
Are you big into Valentine’s Day? But finding it more difficult each year to come up with a unique gift that your love will actually want?
Here are some ideas that may help you. They range everything from traditional to the not-so-traditional and they all come from a survey by Buzzfeed.com
1. I’ve received these and loved them! Delicious! A box of chocolate-covered strawberries.
2. Here’s an elegant gift for the girl who loves sleep! A Breakfast at Tiffany’s-inspired sleep mask and earplugs set for the best gift of all: a good night’s sleep.
3. A subscription to Blue Apron so the two of you can have a quiet night in and cook dinner.. This is actually a nice gift. When the hubby and I cook together we enjoy our time and meal so much more.
4. A bouquet of rainbow roses change it up from just the red roses. Make your sweetheart feel truly special!
5. A personalized bracelet created by you and in your handwriting for a unique accessory they’ll cherish forever. I love this idea. I may have to show my hubby this one.
For the complete list of Buzzfeed.com Valentine’s Day gifts click here.
Whatever you opt to get your honey this Valentine’s Day remember it makes no difference if you don’t treat them as if everyday was Valentine’s Day. That’s what is truly romantic! ~grace